Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #291
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ha... Yeah, he does talk Purty Ella. Yeah, FreshandSassy was just that, FreshandSassy. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Have a nice day everyone. Oh my, I just remembered, Happy St. Patty's Day!

  2. #292
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    twas purty nice of you'uns to say so fer sher!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/person.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    <ul type="square"> [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD[/list]

  3. #293
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    oops! Double post......
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ March 18, 2003 12:28 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  4. #294
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another Saturday night!

  5. #295
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I will try to be there tonight. Had a lot going on this last week, but it is finally slowing down. In light of what is going on in the world lately. I got married yesterday and it has brought out some positive in my family. Although I have love ones over seas right now and my thoughts and prayers go out ot them.
    I hope to hear from you guys tonight.
    Dawn

  6. #296
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning <font size=4>Mrs.</font> LILMOMMA216 [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and congrats on your marriage Dawny!
    I hope your loved ones and all of our troops come home safely.
    Yes it is another chaturday ain't it Charlie. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    See youz there!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #297
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can't help but wonder who might be in that chat room right about now.
    Guess I'll go an see!!
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #298
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] 'twas
    another Chaturday night and we had tons of fun now!
    Me and Charlie and NYJ.
    EllaNoise and of coarse LilMomma,
    were in attendance at our CCool soiree!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Hi folks,
    Yes it was tons of fun as usual and I can not think of a better way to describe it.
    You really NEED to be there to know what I mean by
    <ul type="square"><font size=5>TONS</font> <font size=4> OF FUN!</font>[/list]

    Later dudes and dudettes,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #299
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Now lets see where we stand
    Yesterday was friday
    So today must be my day
    to chat and play

    I got a honey-do list
    Julie says I must do
    before I can come here
    and chat with all of you

    The beanfield is kinda cool
    but the sky is clear
    Im gettin' excited about the chat
    I wonder who will be here

    The room will be *****d I'm sure
    by friends from all around
    Arizona Gus, Connecticut Charlie
    Ohio Newlywed, And NYJ from New York Town

    We're hoping for A visit from Cherie
    That would make an exciting chat night
    She said one night she would join us
    When her schedule is not so tight

    Mrs Ella says to me
    Close out that silly rhyme
    You got a list of things to do
    before you start on your chat time


    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #300
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    the censored word this time was a harmless
    f-i-l-l-e-d. I wish this didn't happen all the time [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic